Thursday, August 25, 2011

Christmas came early I: Big order from Wayland Games

Hey you guys,

in this series of articles I'd like to show off all the shiny new toys I'm ordering for my hobby. I recently received all the necessary credit points for starting my master thesis and as a reward for myself I placed a few orders with a few different online stores - which wasn't without hiccups, if you remember my post from a few days ago. I'm still waiting for one of the orders, but the one from Wayland Games arrived two days ago.

And it was big :-)





All in all a very nice bounty. The ordering process was quick and the prices over at Wayland Games were very good. I had to wait for almost two weeks for my shipment to arrive, but I can't really blame the retailer for that - Privateer Press is trying to keep up with the demand and sometimes you have to wait for some of their minis to arrive.

I can blame Wayland Games for excluding one of my ordered minis. They couldn't get the Arlan Strangeways I wanted, so they refunded my price for that one. I would have been nice, if they'd just put a little note in the box so I'd have known. Instead I had to open a ticket with their helpdesk, which to their credit was answered in under 45 minutes.

I'd definitely consider going through Wayland Games again in the future, if I have a big order to place - but the following should keep me set for a while:

Cygnar "Ol Rowdy" Unique Warjack
Cygnar Stormguard Unit Box
Cygnar Thunderhead Unique Heavy Warjack
Privateer Press Warmachine Bag
Ultra Pro Card Sleves
Model Color - Thinner
Model Color - Liquid Mask
Model Air - Airbrush Cleaner 85ml
Cygnar Warcaster Markus 'Siege' Brisbane
Mercenary Reinholdt, Gobber Speculator
Highland Tuft
Hobby Round: Summer 3 Color Clump Foliage Mix
Hobby Round: Fine Basing Grit
Model Pinning Drill Bits and Pins refill kit
Instant HV
Model Color - Chocolate Brown
Game Color - Dwarf Skin
Game Color - Elf Skintone
Game Color - Gunmetal Metal
Vallejo Pigments: Light Sienna
Vallejo Pigments: Brown Iron Oxide
Vallejo Pigments: Burnt Sienna
Vallejo Washes - Pale 17ml
Filla-Glu Clear
Wayland Green stuff - 8 Inch , get 1 inch free
Cygnar Captain Arlen Strangewayes
Model Color - Leather Brown
Game Color - Cobra Leather



As always, enjoy and have fun,


IK-Painter





















































































































0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment